Thonet & Vander Kind 2.1 speaker set
Even in smaller spaces, it's important to have a good sound. The Kind 2.1 speaker set by Thonet & Vander has been specifically designed for this purpose. It has a total power capacity of 25 watts, and despite its compact size, an excellent sound balance. At the core of this setup is a 4-inch woofer, which is complemented by two satellites, each with a 2.65-inch mid-range driver. Its black housing is made of a special wood composite called High Density Acoustic Absorber, which in combination with the metal grille, ensures that the sound escapes solely via the drivers.
Interference caused by other devices is effectively countered by the Kind's anti-magnetic shield. A Bass Reflex Sound mechanism increases the bass response. Adjust volume and bass levels by using the ergonomic knobs on the rear of the woofer. Connect devices using both the stereo mini jack and the RCA inputs and use the mini stereo output to connect a set of headphones, for example. The Kind is a handy set for your computer room or study.
- Speaker connectors RCA input, 3.5 mm mini jack input
- Active or passive active
- Tweeter diameter not specified
- Woofer diameter 4 inches
- Includes subwoofer yes
- Maximum frequency 20 - 20.9 kHz
- Cables included not specified
- Minimum frequency 60 - 79 Hz
- RMS power in watts 0 - 49 W
- Type of monitor set with subwoofer (2.1)
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 3.2 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 36.5 x 24.0 x 20.0 cm
- 2.1 speaker set
- RMS power: 25 watts (13 watts + 2 x 6 watts)
- woofer: 4"
- mid-range: 2 x 2.75"
- impedance: 4 ohms
- woofer: 191 x 155 x 195 mm
- satellites (2x): 130 x 95 x 85 mm
- colour: black
- metal grilles
- input: RCA / mini stereo jack
- output: mini stereo jack
- ergonomic knobs for volume and bass
Here at Bax-shop, we know that December can be a very expensive time of year. That's why we've lowered the prices of some of our Thonet & Vander speaker sets this month only! They would make a great gift for someone else, or yourself, of course!Read more...