Shure PSM900 P9T wireless in-ear monitor transmitter
Shure's PSM900 wireless in-ear monitoring system offers an outstanding combination of good audio quality, reliable radio frequency reception, and many professional functions that were derived from the more expensive PSM700 system. The new CueMode allows sound engineers to monitor up to twenty different stage mixes with a single push of a button, with access to settings per mix. Additionally, the precision RF filtering function reduces RF interference significantly, while enhanced digital stereo decoding ensures clear, pure sound.
The P9T is the wireless transmitter, and therefore the foundation of the PSM900 in-ear personal monitoring system. Connecting the transmitter is easy, using jack and XLR inputs that can also be daisy-chained to accommodate several P9Ts. A connection with the P9R receiver is quickly and easily set up: all you have to do is press two buttons, and an infrared link does the rest for you. The strength of the RF signal is adjustable. At full power, you can count on a 100-metre range (under ideal circumstances), which is more than enough for any personal monitoring job.
The P9T transmitter offers three different modes: mono, stereo and MixMode. Mono mode provides you with a mono signal that is divided over both ears. Stereo mode gives you a left and a right signal, the balance between which can be adjusted by means of a balance knob. MixMode is a different beast altogether, which offers two mono signals instead of a stereo signal, and enables you to control the volume with the balance knob.
Tips or comments about this product
For more information about available frequencies in the UK, check out this link.
- Type of frequency band 600 - 699 MHz
- Type of in-ear component transmitter
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 7.6 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 47.0 x 37.1 x 9.4 cm
- wireless in-ear monitor transmitter
- RF mute switch
- adjustable RF strength: 10, 50 or 100 mW
- easy infrared synchronisation with the P9R
- separate input level gain control, with LED VU meter and clip LED
- 3 modes: mono, stereo and MixMode
- front or back-mountable antenna
- compatible with PA421SWB and PA821SWB antenna splitters
- loop out connectors for various mix setups
- switchable +4dBu and -10dBV input level
- balanced jack and XLR connectors
- backlit LCD display
- rack-mounting hardware included
- 19" rack-mountable (per single unit or per pair)
- mini jack headphone output
- frequency: 656 - 692 MHz (Band L6E)
- dimensions: 197 x 166 x 42 mm
- weight: 850 g
Shure PSM900 P9TERA-L6E wireless in-ear monitor system
- 1 x Shure PSM900 P9T wireless in-ear monitor transmitter £549.00
- 1 x Shure PSM 900 P9RA in-ear monitor receiver L6E 656-692 MHz £585.00