Showtec LED Sphere 50 cm Direct Control DMX atmospheric sphere
This is a great decorative product for your club. The light jockey can completely control it via DMX, to set the colour that the LED Sphere needs to take. This makes it a real eye catcher, especially if you use several at a time.
Decoration and LED lighting meet in the LED Sphere
This kind of decorative lighting is ideal to incorporate into your lighting show. LED Spheres are usually suspended above the audience near a lounge couch or standing table. As the light jockey can adjust the colour of the Spheres, the decorative lighting is easily incorporated into the colour mix of the dance floor, which looks great!
Technical information on the DMX sphere
The sphere has a diameter of 50 cm, which is quite large. It is equipped with its own power cord, so you won't need any additional power supplies. A DMX input and output make daisy chaining incredibly easy. Thanks to RGB LED colour mixing, it is energy efficient, but it can also take on any imaginable colour. Via a chain or steel cable, you can mount it from any truss, ceiling beam or other construction.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 8.7 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 64.0 x 58.0 x 58.0 cm
- decorative sphere
- RGB LED colour mixing
- energy-efficient thanks to LED technology
- the effect looks its best when multiple units are used
- nearly any colour available
- various built-in programs can be activated via dip switches, or via music-controlled mode
- DMX mode via 6 channels: red, blue, green, dimmer, sound active on/off, fade of 0 to 100%
- master/slave option
- 3-pole XLR in and output
- mains voltage: 230V AC, 50 Hz