Teenage Engineering CA-16 protective case for PO-16 Factory
The Teenage Engineering CA-16 is a protective silicone case, made to size for the PO-16 Factory lead synth. Teenage Engineering - you might know them from the OP-1, which was featured prominently in one of the Swedish House Mafia's videos - developed the Pocket Operators as mobile music-making devices. They have a minimalist design that consists of only the essential components, but fortunately Teenage Engineering offers a customized, protective silicone case for each micro synth. Featuring anti-slip feet, battery protection and buttons with a professional feel (and nifty graphics!), the CA-16 keeps the OP-16 Factory safe and sound.
A high-grade case
The TE CA-16 is a pro case that meets the same high standards as the Pocket Operators themselves. Not only does the case protect your PO-16, it makes it easier to operate in the dark and gives you more control to boot. In short, this silicone case is an accessory for your PO-16 Factory that comes highly recommended.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: this product is only suitable for the Teenage Engineering PO-16 Factory Pocket Operator.
- Number of USB ports not applicable
- For software not applicable
- Keyboard connector not applicable
- Type computer accessory keyboard cover
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 60 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 14.0 x 6.5 x 2.0 cm
- protective silicone case for the TE PO-14 Sub Pocket Operator
- colour: black
- material: silicone
- for a more professional feel
- anti-slip feet
- battery protection
Teenage Engineering PO-16 Pocket Operator Factory combination discount 5
- 1 x Teenage Engineering PO-16 Pocket Operator Factory £48.00
- 1 x Teenage Engineering CA-16 protective case for PO-16 Factory £24.20