Showtec LED RGB DMX controller for 3 (RGB) channels
Showtec has designed this DMX controller, suited for those fans of DIY or professional lighting technicians. With this controller you can control red, green and blue LEDs separately in order to gain different kinds of colours. Because it's equipped with terminal connectors, this controller can easily be connected to a LED strip. The power voltage can be switched from 12 V to 24 V.
You can use this controller with almost any LED spot and LED strip. The Showtec Flex-Strip Crystal series consists of such LED strips in all different sorts and sizes. Different colours are available, but also different lengths and types. This type has warm white LEDs with a colour temperature of 3,500 K, for a very pleasant tint. 60 LEDs per meter and a total length of five metres provide a very high light yield!
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: this is only a LED controller. Delivery does not include LED power supply.
Gewicht en afmetingen inclusief verpakking
- Weight (incl. packaging) 255.5 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 18.0 x 4.5 x 3.5 cm
- Showtec LED RGB DMX controller
- for 3 RGB channels
- power input: 2-pin terminal connector
- mains voltage: 12 V/24 V (DC)
- controller output: 4-pin terminal connector (red, green, blue and GND)
- maximum capacity at 12 V: 5 A (60 Watt) per colour or 15 A (180 Watt) in total
- maximum capacity at 24 V: 5 A (120 W) per colour / 15 A (360 W) in total
- DMX addressing via dip switches
- DMX input: RJ45 female (please note: not XLR)
- DMX output: RJ45 female (attention: not XLR)