American DJ Reflex LED Pulse licht effect
The Reflex LED pulse is a double-mirrored moonflower effect with powerful RGB beams and an LED strobe light in the middle. The 32 red, 30 green, 30 blue and 45 white LEDs produce a light output that is roughly comparable to that of a 250W halogen bulb. Its two mirrors vastly extend the Reflex LED Pulse's range, filling the room excellently.
In sound-controlled mode, the built-in programs are repeated and the mirrors move to the beat, alternated with the LED strobe on the front. The LED strobe can also be switched off separately with its on/off switch.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 6.2 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 41.5 x 45.0 x 20.5 cm
- Number of DMX channels none
- Music controlled yes
- LED moonflower with double mirror
- 32 red, 30 green, 30 blue and 45 white (strobe) LEDs.
- on/off switch for the strobe light
- produces LED patterns on the dance floor or walls
- wide angle, covers a large surface
- sound-activated with built-in programs
- sharp rays of light that don't fade
- including suspension bracket
- projection angle: 28 degrees (strobe: 23 degrees)
- power consumption: 27 W max.
- extremely long lifespan of the LEDs (average of 100,000 hours)
- alternatable power input voltage on the back, 115V or 230V (IEC plug)
- dimensions: 363 x 322 x 111 mm (L x W x H)
- weight: 5.5 kg