JB systems Super LED Rainbow multi-beam light effect
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
The Super LED Rainbow by JB Systems is just a little more powerful than its predecessor. Just as with the various Solar RGB and white light effects, 'super' refers to the fact that a more powerful LED light source is used - six 10W RGBW LEDs actually! 60 watts of LED power is distributed over only a few lenses.
Concept of the Super LED Rainbow
The Super LED Rainbow light effect has been designed to add a bit of extra flair to your basic lighting and intelligent lighting. Its razor-sharp beams cut through your basic lighting no problem, and thanks to the RGBW LEDs of 10 watts a piece, the light intensity is quite impressive. With a beam angle of only 9 degrees and the optimal distribution of lenses, a fan of light is projected into or above your audience - an impressive effect, especially if you incorporate the right dimming and colour settings!
The business end of the Super LED Rainbow
The more powerful LEDs of this incarnation of the Super LED Rainbow have need of a bit of space and therefore the housing of this model is a bit larger than that of its predecessor. This allows for better cooling and the LED power supplies and transformers can be optimally positioned. Use 28 DMX channels to make the most of the Super LED Rainbow. Different modes are also available: use the 1 or 8-channel modes for easy controls, or use the sound-controlled, automatic and master/slave modes! This baby truly offers a lot of versatility! DMX and power can both be daisy chained, which is highly practical for a more extensive setup.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 4.2 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 49.0 x 30.0 x 21.0 cm
- Number of DMX channels 1, 8, >20
- Music controlled yes
- compact, powerful, multi-beam effect with 6 lenses in fan shape
- 10W RGBW module per lens
- optimal colour mixing with fluid changes
- razor-sharp light beams thanks to high-quality optics
- beam angle: 9 degrees
- beams can be projected into or above your audience
- use a smoke machine to accentuate the light beams
- various built-in programs for automatic or music-controlled operating modes
- stand-alone, but can also be used in master/slave mode
- DMX controls via 1, 8 or 28 channels
- 2 remote controls can be used: CA-8 or RF-DMX converter
- input power: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- maximum power consumption: 80.6 watts
- fuse: 250V T6.3A, 20mm glass
- sound-controlled mode via internal microphone
- DMX connector via 3-pin XLR connectors
- dimensions: 418 x 233 x 122 mm (without bracket)
- weight: 4.2 kg