Showtec Star Force LED moonflower
Moonflowers are amongst the most famous light effects ever and they have been going for a long time. Over the years, a lot of different rotating versions have been released and now LED versions have been added to that range as well. Showtec have designed the Star Force with a powerful LED light source. With only one RGBW chip, you can easily create countless colour combinations.
A lot of modern light effects are equipped with IMC (Intelligent Music Control) and the Showtec Star Force is no different. The IMC module lets your light effect respond to the beat of the music. You will feel like a true light jockey. It also responds to the type of music: slow music is accompanied by chilled-out rotating beams, whereas up-tempo music is livened up with strobe effects! All in all, this light effect is extremely versatile.
The Star Force is provided with four DMX channels, which allow you to optimally set up your light effect. Don't you own a DMX controller? Not to worry, you can also control the Star Force excellently in the sound-controlled or master/slave mode. The Star Force by Showtec is a wonderful versatile light effect.
- Number of DMX channels 4
- Music operated yes
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 3.3 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 30.0 x 30.0 x 30.0 cm
- compact LED moonflower
- rugged housing
- crystal-clear light beams
- 4 DMX channels
- LED cluster with 1 x 10W 4-in-1 RGBW Chip
- red, green, blue and white can be mixed for endless colour combinations
- control: Auto, Sound, Custom, Master/Slave, DMX
- control display: 4-digit LED
- power supply with IEC input and output
- data connector: input and output (XLR 3-pin)
- power consumption: maximum 36 W
- multi-voltage: 100-230 V 50/60 Hz
- dimensions: 247 x 195 x 170 mm
- weight: 2.8 kg