Elation Protron 3K LED stroboscope
Once again, Elation have proven that they´re market leaders when it comes to lighting. This Protron 3K is a LED stroboscope with 202 CREE LEDs. Together these produce a light output of over 80,000 lumens! Its special optics optimally utilise the light output, so that the unit only requires a total power consumption of 900 watts. A comparable flash tube strobe would use 10 times as much! You can therefore use the Protron 3K in Full On mode without having to worry about the used power or increasing temperatures.
Elation Protron 3K: lightning flashes
This impressive strobe features intelligent controls via 1, 2, 3 or 4 channels. In the first you'll be able to adjust the strobe speed, while the second lets you determine the amount of light. The third channel adds the length of the flashes (or alternatively the Full On mode), and the last channels lets you program random flashes. To prevent overloading, the maximum power can be adjusted.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the image may differ from the actual product. Specifications are also subject to further change.
- Segment controls no
- Number of DMX channels 1, 2, 3, 4
- Music controlled no
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 8.6 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 62.0 x 38.0 x 25.0 cm
- light source: 202x RGB LEDs
- controls: DMX, 1, 2, 3 or 4 channels
- power adjustable
- addressing: via LCD display
- DMX: XLR 3-pin in/out
- DMX: XLR 5-pin in/out
- power: IEC in/out
- material housing: aluminium
- colour: black