Apple MD823ZM/A Lightning to 30-pin adapter
This Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter is unique in its kind, as it does more than merely connect one device to another. The adapter is equipped with a kind of miniature computer, which allows it to convert digital signals to analogue signals. Besides charging your iPhone 5, the adapter can also effortlessly connect older 30-pin accessories, provided that they are compatible with the iPod interface (which means listening to and synchronising music).
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: this Lightning to 30-pin adapter can only be used in combination with certain generations of Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod Nano and iPod Touch.
- Please note: certain 30-pin accessories are not supported.
- Length not applicable
- Type of data connector Lightning, 30-pin
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 250 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 8.0 x 6.5 x 1.5 cm
- suited for: iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5th generation, iPod Nano 7th generation, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini
- Apple iPhone 5 charger
- supports: analogue audio output, USB audio
- does not support: video output
- can also be used for synchronisation and battery charging
- colour: white