Apple MD824ZM/A Lightning to 30-pin dock connector cable
The Apple Lightning to 30-pin Dock connector cable is the solution for anyone who wants to connect a 30-pin accessory to an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPod Nano with a Lightning connector. This Dock connector adapter allows you to continue to use your old adapters, speaker docks and external batteries. It's also equipped with a 20cm-long cable.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: this Lightning to 30-pin adapter can only be used in combination with certain generations of Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod Nano and iPod Touch.
- Please note: certain 30-pin accessories are not supported.
- Length 0.20 m
- Type of data connector Lightning, 30-pin
The weight and dimensions include packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 100 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 15.5 x 7.0 x 2.0 cm
- suited for: iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5th generation, iPod Nano 7th generation, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini
- connectors: 8-pin Lightning, 30-pin Dock connector
- type: converter
- uses: synchronisation, charging, etc.
- does not support video output
- supports: analogue audio output and USB audio
- colour: white