ION Film2SD Plus ultra-high resolution scanner
Do you need to scan photo negatives or slides? Obviously you will want to do it in the highest possible quality! The ION Film 2 SD Plus will make it possible, as it has a 14-megapixel camera on board to record your slides accurately in a digital format. Place the accessory SD card in the SD slot and get to work instantly, digitally recording your precious memories!
The Film S SD Plus: data processing and storage
You can put your 35mm negatives and slides on the included SD card in no time and view them on a digital picture frame, television, smartphone, computer or tablet, for instance. If you have a Camera Connection Kit, you can also exchange data with an iPad. You don't have to be a professional photographer to make digital files, as auto-focus, shutter speed and colour balance are automatically set. Every single slide you scan comes out in top quality! 35mm slides and negatives can now digitally be stored for eternity.
This slide scanner can be used without a computer coming into the equation. The scanner can directly store digital images on the SD card. Subsequently, you can stick the card in the slot of a digital photo frame, to instantly see your photos on it. A coloured LCD display on the scanner itself allows you to view your images instantly.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 800 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 28.0 x 20.0 x 16.0 cm
- very high-resolution scanner for 35 mm photo negatives and slides
- 14-megapixel camera
- fully-automatic auto focus, shutter time and colour balance
- storage on SD card (included)
- data exchange possible with PC or Mac via USB or via iPad with separate Camera Connection Kit (not included)
- USB cable included
- large colour display (LCD) for direct reproduction of your scan
- delivered with special holder, USB cable, power cable, CD software and quick-start guide
System requirements Microsoft:
- Windows XP SP2, Vista 32/64-bit, Windows 7 32/64-bit
- Intel Pentium IV 1.6 GHz or better, AMD Athlon or better
- NVIDIA MX440 or ATI 9200 or better
- Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.7
- PowerPC G4 800 MHz processor or better
- Recommended: Power PC G5 or Intel Core Duo Processor
- 300 MB available storage space
- 1 GB internal memory, or more
- 1024 x 768 pixel resolution or higher