IK Multimedia iKlip Case for iPhone 6 and 6S
The iKlip Case for Apple's iPhone 6 and 6S is a protective cover that features a highly user-friendly stand that allows you to prop up your iPhone in four different positions. Functionality and durability meet in this case's innovative design. It allows you to use your smartphone as a music stand, for instance, or to read the news while you're having a cup of coffee, or even to prop your phone up as a cheat sheet when you're giving a presentation at the office. The iKlip Case will always come in handy.
The iKlip Case allows for four different ways of positioning your iPhone 6(S). You can place it at a 60 or 45-degree angle in portrait view, or at an 80 or 60-degree angle in landscape view. The iKlip Case's ingenious design will keep your iPhone both safe and stable for you to watch videos, listen to music, play video games or surf the internet. It is made of lightweight but shockproof thermoplastic, also known as TPU, while the stand legs are made of durable polycarbonate, which is also used for safety goggles and bulletproof windows. Clearly, with the iKlip Case, you won't have to fret about your fragile phone any more!
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the second image also shows the iKlip Case for the iPhone 6 plus. This is merely pictured for illustrative purposes.
- Category Flight Cases & Bags
Gewicht en afmetingen inclusief verpakking
- Weight (incl. packaging) 100 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 19.5 x 11.0 x 2.0 cm
- case for iPhone 6 and 6S with stand
- colour: black
- dimensions: 5.5 x 2.75 x 0.5 inches (140 x 70 x 13 mm)
- weight: 1.3 oz (37 g)
- material: thermoplastic / polycarbonate
- four different possible positions
- anti-slip surface
- clever design
- portrait view: 60 and 45-degree angles
- landscape view: 80 and 60-degree angles
- doesn't block connectors and controls
- compatible with all IK accessories
- compatible with IK's mobile music apps
The new iKlip cases by IK Multimedia for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus feature a handy stand. As you can see in the image below, it allows you to place your smartphone in four different positions, both in landscape and portrait view.Read more...