General Electric 230V/300W par56 lamp MFL
This General Electric par 56 lamp features a GX16D lamp foot (standard type) and a 300W wattage, 230V voltage, along with a service life of about 2,000 hours. This lamp produces a broad ‘medium flood’ beam of light. General Electric lamps have better quality and last longer than OEM lamps, even in the most demanding situations.
Tips or comments about this product
- This lamp's expected lifespan is an estimate, based on ideal circumstances and optimal usage. You will not receive a guarantee on the number of service hours. You will only receive the guarantee that the lamp is in working condition on arrival.
- The picture on the website might differ slightly from the actual product, therefore we advise that you look closely at the product specifications.
- Should you choose to use pars as a basic light source, this leaves you with several options. You can pick a Raylight reflector with an A1/244 lamp (500W, bright, white, quick, light, tight beam comparable to NSP) or you could choose to use a pressed glass lamp. These can be ordered with different beam types. The following abbreviations are used:
- VNSP: Very Narrow Spot. This is the tightest available beam. It is used mainly for effect lighting (for instance in the well-known pin spotlight and the Aircraft lamp).
- NSP: Narrow Spot. Tight beam, especially fit for use in discotheques, where only a part of the room needs to be lighted.
- MFL: Medium Flood. This is a reasonably broad beam (between a NSP and WFL). This lamp type is most popular. It can be used for effect lighting, but it also ensures large-area lighting.
- WFL: Wide Flood. This is the least tight beam of light. It is mainly used to light up entire areas.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 670 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 15.0 x 15.5 x 15.5 cm
- GX16D lamp foot
- service life of about 2000 hours
- wattage: 300W
- voltage: 230V
- beam of light: Medium Flood (MFL)
General Electric Bax-Shop GE PAR 56 Deal GE MFL 300W 12 pieces