General Electric 230V 500W PAR 64 lamp CP 86 VNSP
The General Electric PAR 64 lamp has a GX16D screw base, a wattage of 500 watts at a voltage of 240 volts, and a lifespan of approximately 300 hours. The lamp produces a very narrow light beam. General Electric lamps offer better quality and last longer than OEM lamps, even under the most demanding circumstances.
Tips or comments about this product
- A lamp's estimated lifespan is based on use under ideal circumstances. As such, we cannot extend a warranty for a lamp's lifespan. We will, however, guarantee that it's working upon arrival.
- The product image may differ slightly from the actual product. We therefore recommend that you carefully read the specifications.
- If you choose to use PARs as basic lighting, you have various options to choose from. You can choose a Raylight reflector with an A1/244 lamp (500 watts, very white, fast and bright light, narrow light beam compared to NSP), or a full-glass/pressed-glass lamp. Full-glass lamps are available with different types of light beams. The abbreviations are explained below.
- VNSP: Very Narrow Spot. This is the most narrow light beam available, which is mostly used for effects lighting (the well-known pin spotlight and the Aircraft lamp, for instance).
- NSP: Narrow Spot. This narrow beam is ideal for clubs and discotheques, where it's irrelevant whether the entire room is lit.
- MFL: Medium Flood. This is a rather wide beam (between NSP and WFL). It's the most popular lamp and can be used for effects lighting but also lights a large part of the room.
- WFL: Wide Flood. This is the widest light beam available (mainly used to light large surfaces).
The weight and dimensions include packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 900 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 17.0 x 17.5 x 19.0 cm
- GX16D screw base
- lifespan: approximately 300 hours
- wattage: 500 watts
- operating voltage: 240 volts
- light beam: Very Narrow Spot (VNSP)