IK Multimedia iRig Powerbridge Lightning to Mini-USB converter
With the iRig Power Bridge, IK Multimedia brings a very useful charger to the market. The PowerBridge simultaneously charges your Lightning iOS device and mini-USB/mini-DIN device. For those who perform and record with iOS software-controlled instruments this is a godsend. Relax! You'll never run out of power again. Naturally, the Powerbridge can be used in combination with the full set of iRig instruments with a quick and easy
The simultaneous charger consists of a number of different components. Firstly, power is fed to the Powerbridge through a Schuko plug. From here it runs to your software instrument via a mini-USB/mini-DIN cable and to your iOS device via the Lightning connector.
Quieter than a mouse!
The Powerbridge is quieter than a mouse when charging. An LED indicator lets you know when your iOS device is loading or fully charged. You can always rely on this small device which is surely a must for every iOS musician.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: only works with iOS version 4.3 or higher
- Please note: this version is suitable for Lightning iOS devices
- Length not applicable
- Type of data connector Lightning, USB-B mini
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 500 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 22.0 x 13.5 x 6.5 cm
- power supply and converter
- suitable for Lightning iOS devices
- removable mini-DIN to mini-USB cable
- built-in LED indicator for battery status
- removable Schuko cable
- compatible with iRig software instruments with mini-DIN or mini-USB connector
- dimensions: 44 x 27 x 31 mm