Laserworld EL-60G Ecoline 60 mW green laser (stand alone)
The Laserworld Ecoline lasers are a series of attractively-priced lasers that offer a fair amount of quality. All editions can be used in stand-alone mode and can project various patterns, based on sound. The sensitivity of the built-in microphone can be manually adjusted.
Please note: the laser can be damaging to the eyes. When you buy a laser, use it at a safe height and ensure that your audience cannot look straight into the source of the laser beam. We also advise that you do not start tinkering with the laser if you are not qualified to do so.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.6 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 27.0 x 18.0 x 15.0 cm
- green air-cooled 60 mW laser DPSS 632 nm
- class 3b laser
- 3 mm/1 mrad beam
- high-speed stepper motors
- 50 animations (layers, tunnels, fences, waves...)
- 220-240V AC 50/60 Hz power supply
- 40 W power consumption
- dimensions: 235 x 145 x 70 mm (LxWxH)
- weight: 3 kg