Olympus ME52W external microphone for the LS-10
The ME-52W external microphone for the LS-10/11 is a special noise-reduction microphone. When you use it, your recordings sound even better as ambient noises are suppressed. The ME-52W is very handy to use, thanks to its rotating mechanism, the microphone can be turned in all directions.
The ME 52W comes with an extension cable and microphone clip, so that the microphone can also be used as a clip-on microphone.
- Microphone sensitivity (dBV/PA) -40
- Maximum frequency 15 - 15.9 kHz
- Minimum frequency 100 - 149 Hz
- Polar pattern cardioid
- Type of audio connector jack 3.5 mm TS
- Recorder microphone type lavalier / inteview
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 20 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 20.0 x 20.0 x 6.0 cm
- sensitivity: -40 dB
- frequency range: 100 Hz - 15 kHz
- delivered with a tie-clip, extension cable and windscreen
2x Olympus ME52W