D'Addario Woodwinds RJB1025 Royal alto saxophone reeds, nr. 2.5
The number 2.5 D'Addario Woodwinds Royal alto saxophone reeds are very reasonably priced, especially considering their excellent quality. Thanks to the modern production process, these reeds offer consistently high quality. They're made of hand-selected wood that allows for an extended lifespan, while the thinner vamp ensures greater playing comfort. The end result is a beautifully bright sound, even in the lower registers.
D'Addario Woodwinds Royal alto saxophone reeds: jazz and classical
D'Addario Woodwinds (Rico) Royal sax reeds are suited for genres ranging from jazz to classical, and are perfect for both enthusiastic beginners and professional sax players. Royal alto sax reeds combine two different cutting techniques, the Rico cut and the French cut, to allow for quick response, enhanced control and high playing comfort.
Tips or comments about this product
- The image shows number 3 reeds, while number 2.5 reeds will be delivered.
- Reed strength 2.5
- For saxophone type alto saxophone
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 100 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 8.0 x 7.0 x 2.0 cm
- D'Addario Woodwinds Royal alto saxophone reeds
- strength: 2.5
- 10 pieces
- instrument: alto saxophone
- material: wood
- consistent quality
- suited for various musical styles
Reviews from other countries
Translate all reviews to English
Rico RJB1025 Royal reeds for alto saxophone number 2.5 - 10 pieces combination discount 3
- 1 x D'Addario Woodwinds RJB1025 Royal alto saxophone reeds, nr. 2.5 £20.90
- 1 x Hercules Stands DS-530B saxophone stand £21.10