Briteq COB PAR56, White, 5,600 K
The rugged, professional COB PAR56, features a single 100-Watt COB lamp for a light beam that mimics that of conventional lamps. By using COB LED technology, this fixture has a far better response time than conventional halogen light and can be set to the response time of either a halogen or an LED.
COB PAR56 White: Versatile Fixture.
This lamp has a colour temperature of 5,600 K, which is cold white light. This makes it perfect for use in studios. Additionally, you can control the COB PAR56 over 1 or 2 DMX channels. The 1-channel mode allows you to dim the light (from 0 to 100%) and the 2-channel mode also allows you to adjust strobe speed.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: there is another version that has a different colour temperature.
- Number of DMX channels 1, 2
- Beam angle not applicable
- Bracket single
- DMX yes
- Classic Par type Par 56
- IP rating IP 20
- Spot housing colour black
- Light source colour white, cold white
- Music operated no
- Set no
- Light source type LED
- Spotlight type classic PAR
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 3.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 25.0 x 44.5 x 25.0 cm
- COB LED PAR56
- light source: 1x COB LED 100 Watts
- colour temperature: 5,600 K ( white)
- DMX control: via 1 or 2 channels
- dimmer: 0-100% (4 dimmer curves)
- lamp setting: LED or halogen imitation
- stroboscope: 0 to 20 Hz
- addressing: via LCD display plus control panel
- connectors: DMX XLR 3-pin in/out, power cable
- material housing: aluminium