Konig & Meyer 25900 tabletop microphone stand with soft touch
This versatile and compact little stand is perfect for use on tables and lecterns during broadcasts, meetings and presentations where you could best do without full-size microphone stands.
One of the most remarkable features of this stand is its special grey coating, which looks like normal lacquer, but is actually a unique Soft Touch coating. Soft Touch offers more grip than other finishes and makes sure that when you adjust the stand, the handling noise has no chance of reaching your microphone and ruin the recording.
This stand can be adjusted in three dimensions: the arm’s length, its angle and height can all be adjusted. Thanks to a wide base with relatively thick legs, the stand is always stable, regardless of the position of the arm.
- Height adjustable yes
- Colour grey
- Material metal
- Screw thread size 3/8 inch
- Stand type short stand with boom arm
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 2.3 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 60.0 x 11.0 x 9.0 cm
- tabletop microphone stand with Soft Touch system
- features grey Soft Touch coating
- offers more grip and prevents handling noise while recording
- stable and wide base
- easy to adjust in three dimension
- folds into a compact package
- adjustable in height from 425 to 645 mm
- arm length: 470 to 775 mm
- weight: 2.05 kg