Konig & Meyer 29377 meeting system base station type 4
K&M doesn't only make stable stands for mobile equipment, they also produce great items for fixed installations!
The meeting-room system by K&M is the perfect way of creating a neat, uniform system that has all you need for a good debate or excellent meeting. The base table stations allow for a perfect and discreet setup on any location. The stations come with different XLR connectors, switches (on/off or push-to-talk) and indicator LEDs.
This one is fitted with standard 3-pin XLR connectors so you can easily manage the channels of several speakers. Additionally, the speakers determine when their microphone is on with the push-to-talk button, so you don't have to worry about who's going to speak at what time. This is also a great product for broadcast setups. Moreover, the base features indicator LEDs for the voltage (48V phantom power when in use) and whether the microphone is on or off.
- Maximum frequency not applicable
- Minimum frequency not applicable
- Installation microphone type bass station for gooseneck microphone
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 560 gr
- base station type 4
- perfect for boardrooms or broadcast environments
- endless possibilities
- comes in several versions
- features a 3-pin XLR on the top
- features a 3-pin XLR on the back
- push-to-talk button
- indicator LED for power (48V phantom power when in use)
- on/off LED indicator
- suitable for gooseneck microphones
- great as a plug-in point for microphones
- base diameter: 130 mm
- base height: 35 mm
- weight: 0.48 kg