Road Ready RRVCDJ2000 Value Right case for CDJ2000nexus / DVJ1000
Besides their series of classic flight cases, Road Ready has released the Value Right series. These entry-level cases are quite affordable, yet feature similar constructions as the other models. They also consists of a wooden frame that's reinforced with aluminium extrusions, ball corners and butterfly latches.
Differences between Value Right cases and classic models
Road Ready is able to keep the prices of their Value Right flight cases down by using materials that are slightly less rugged. The wood, for instance, is just 6 mm thick. That means the case's walls are a bit thinner than usual, but still easily thick enough to keep your gear safe. Similarly, the ball corners and aluminium used for the Value Right cases are a little less heavy-duty than those of Road Ready's standard cases.
Road Ready RRVCDJ2000 flight case: features
The Road Ready RRVCDJ2000 flight case is built especially for the Pioneer CDJ-2000 and DVJ-1000, and it's also suitable for the CDJ-2000 Nexus. This flight case will help keep your valuable equipment safe from harm! Its interior looks just as great as that of any other Road Ready case - clearly, no expenses have been saved there. The case is entirely lined with foam to keep your equipment firmly in place.
In short, Road Ready chose an apt name for their Value Right cases, as they certainly offer a tremendous amount of value for your money.
- sturdy Road Ready flight case
- accommodates the Pioneer CDJ2000 and DVJ1000
- also suited for the CDJ-2000 Nexus
- standard quality for a budget-friendly price
- 6mm-thick wooden frame
- aluminium extrusions, ball corners, butterfly latches and handle
- fabric en foam interior for optimal protection
- lighter than classic cases
The weight and dimensions include packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 7.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 42.0 x 54.0 x 25.0 cm