Briteq BT-MINIPROFILE LED 3200K ERS (without lens)
An ERS, or profile spot, can be used for precision lighting specific objects in shop windows, museums or theatre stages, for instance. The Briteq BT-MINIPROFILE LED 3200K is a beautifully compact and affordable model that's excellent for small and medium-sized events. To allow users to choose their own beam angle, there are two different, separately available lenses. One offers a 19-degree beam, while the other allows for a 26-degree beam.
Completely adjustable ERS
The BT-MINIPROFILE LED 3200K is equipped with an energy-efficient, warm white (3200K) 10W LED light source, which can be dimmed to help create just the right atmosphere. You can do so by sending 0 - 10 volts to the signal input on the back, or by simply inserting the ERS's mains plug into a dimmer pack. What's more, the separately available lenses are completely adjustable by means of manual focus, adjustable edge sharpness and framing shutters that help you alter the shape of the beam.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the lens is only pictured for illustrative purposes and is not included.
- Number of DMX channels none
- Light source colour warm white
- Light source type unknown
- Spotlight type profile spotlight
- Variable focus yes
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.6 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 28.0 x 13.0 x 12.0 cm
- small ERS (without lens)
- lens separately available: BT-MINIPROFILE OPTIC 19deg or 26deg
- light source: 10W CREE LED, warm white, 3200 K, CRI > 85
- with regular 230V dimmer pack (not included)
- or with 0 - 10V on signal input at the back
- housing: cast aluminium, black
- voltage: 230 V AC
- dimensions: 290 x 107 x 236 mm
- weight: 1.6 kg