Briteq BT-PROFILE160 25-50 optic
Theatre spotlights should be capable of lighting up certain spots on stage accurately - regardless of whether the spots are big or small. By ‘accurately’, we don't mean faded, blurry colours but a clear, sharp beam. Briteq's BT-PROFILE160 LED engine gives you exactly that. However, it comes without optics. The Briteq 25-50 is one of two options Briteq offers. It is traditional in looks and layout, but excellently matches the LED light output of the BT-PROFILE160 engine. An optional iris and gobo holder are available for more effect options.
Using the BT-PROFILE160 25-50
A spotlight combination with this 25-50 optics is great for theatres that have large objects to light, or for situations where the fixture has very little room to create width. The advanced lens technology (adjustable between 25 and 50 degrees) ensures a sharp beam, no matter what its angle is. The zoom is mechanical and thanks to the built-in blades, it can be adjusted to suit your every need. What's more, the blades have a special coating that reduces reflections to a minimum. Professional lighting results for any stage.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the pictured LED engine is separately available. You will only receive the optics.
- Number of DMX channels none
- Light source colour not applicable
- Type of spotlight profiel spotlight
- Variable focus yes
Gewicht en afmetingen inclusief verpakking
- Weight (incl. packaging) 5.2 kg
- professional optics
- specifically for the BT-PROFILE160 LED engine
- zoom range: 25 - 50
- accurate projection
- four lockable, coated blades
- barrel can be rotated and locked in any position
- compatible with ETC Source Four optics
- lockable compartment for optional iris and gobo holder
- perfect for theatre use
- weight: 5.25 kg