Elation WW Profile without lens
Elation's WW Profile is a theatre spotlight for professional applications like film, TV recordings and theatre lighting. It's an elliptical spotlight that gives off a warm white light - ideal lighting for public speakers and solo performers. You'll be able to create an intimate atmosphere on stage with the Elation WW Profile. Ideal for a singer-songwriter who's singing a moving song, or for lighting set pieces and actors on stage.
The Elation WW Profile is fitted with an electronic strobe for pulse effects. It can be operated via DMX. The light intensity is adjusted with a 0 - 100 % dimmer, and various dim curves are available for quickly operating the device. A practical suspension bracket is provided, so that you can easily suspend the unit, and a power supply with automatic sensor is included so that it can be used all over the world.
The unit features a 130W warm-white LED engine and produces an output of no less than 6,700 lumens, while the device only uses 160 watts. It's a lot more efficient than the traditional warm white fixtures. Reasons enough to consider this WW Profile!
Tips or comments about this product
- Lens not included, separately available.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 10.0 kg
- Light source colour warm white
- Number of DMX channels 5, 6, 8, 13, 19
- Variable focus no
- Type of spotlight profiel spotlight
- efficient warm white LED Profile spotlight
- without lens
- high CRI > 94, 6,700 lumens
- adjustable light beam, 4 blades
- supports B size metal or HT transparent gobos
- gobo sizes: OD 86 mm / ID 64 mm / gauge 0.15 mm
- multiple lens options: 19, 26, 36, 50-degree beam angle
- variable dimming curve modes
- flicker-free operation for TV and film
- RDM – remote device management
- 180 W TGBAM LED engine
- estimated life span: 100,000 hours
- strobe: 1 – 18 fps
- electronic dimmer: 0-100%
- variable dimming curves: 5
- DMX channels: 5, 6, 8, 13, 19
- LCD menu display
- control colour temperature and dimmer: manual, DMX
- 3 and 5-pin DMX in/out
- powerCON in/out
- dimensions: 618 x 310 x 398 mm
- weight: 9.5 kg
- AD 100 -240 V, 50/60 Hz
- energy consumption: max. 160 W