Samson Meteorite Mic USB microphone
The Samson Meteorite Mic USB microphone is the successor of the Samson Meteor. This condenser microphone can be used to directly record vocals or instruments onto your computer. It can also be used for Skype calls, YouTube recordings and podcasting. The detachable, magnetic base is a great plus point, as it allows you to position the Meteorite in various places.
Although this unit is smaller than the Samson Meteorite, it definitely isn't inferior to it. The USB microphone is designed like a ball with the familiar, horizontal microphone openings. Both the microphone and its base have a durable chrome body. It contains a condenser capsule of 14 mm or 0.55 inches with a frequency response of 20 to 20,000 Hz, which allows for high-quality, clear recordings.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the iPad and MacBook are pictured for illustrative purposes and are not included.
- Bit rate unknown / not applicable
- Deals for vloggers
- Headphone output no
- Low-cut filter no
- Maximum sample rate 48 kHz
- Maximum SPL 120 dB - 129 dB
- Maximum frequency 20 - 20.9 kHz
- Included DAW software none
- Microphone accessories stand
- Minimum frequency 20 - 21 Hz
- Polar pattern cardioid
- Type of USB connector USB-A
- Type of USB microphone table model
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 200 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 14.0 x 10.0 x 6.0 cm
- compact USB condenser microphone
- capsule: 0.55 inches (14 mm) condenser capsule
- frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- durable chrome body
- detachable, magnetic base
- USB connection to computer
- fit for use with (among others) Skype, YouTube and podcasting
- compatible with Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OS
- colour: black on silver
The microphone is a cute and appealing design, plug and play and works brilliantly.
Samson Meteorite Mic USB microphone combination discount 3
Samson + Transcend Hub2