Showtec Wireless DMX Transmitter
An overabundance of XLR cables can really get in the way of your show, especially in larger productions where the light is spread out over an entire stage and creative cabling is therefore required. To solve this issue, Showtec have released the Wireless DMX. This system has a capacity of one DMX universe, so that you can transmit the values of 512 DMX channels via a single transmitter. In combination with the, separately available, Receiver you can effortlessly transmit the DMX signals through the air. This is an ideal solution for large truss constructions, for instance, where an abundance of cabling would look messy.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: for a wireless connection you also need the Receiver!
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 527 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 20.0 x 20.0 x 10.0 cm
- mains voltage: 90-250 V, 50/60 Hz
- power adapter: 12 V DC (1.5 A max.)
- power consumption: 0.5 A
- DMX channels: 512 (1 universe)
- with multiple receivers, a capacity of 16 universes can be achieved
- frequency range: 2,402-2,479 MHz
- output: 20 dB/100 mW
- maximum distance: 700 metres
- dimensions: 220 x 47 x 130 mm