Konig & Meyer 28680 support bracket for 19-inch rack
If you're going to use your flight case for heavy equipment such as amplifiers, it is important to have them properly supported. Otherwise, there's a chance your front panel or rack profile will buckle under the massive weight, or worse, break during transport.
Luckily, K&M designed these special brackets that can simply be bolted onto the side of your flight case and support your heavy equipment. Four mounting holes allow you to rivet or screw the bracket in place, fully supporting your weighty gear.
Tips or comments about this product
- please note: picture differs from the actual product and shows the 8-hole version
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 570 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 37.0 x 5.4 x 4.5 cm
- supporting bracket for heavy equipment
- black powder coating
- 4 pre-drilled holes
- easy to mount with rivets/screws/bolts/nuts
- perfect support for heavy amps
- length: 370 mm
- weight: 540 grams