Samson CM11B omnidirectional boundary microphone
The Samson CM11B is a boundary microphone with an omnidirectional pick-up pattern. This makes the CM11B very well suited for recording meetings, group conversations and band rehearsals. The microphone can be attached to tables, walls and ceilings for instance, or it can be placed on a stage.
The CMB11 is very inconspicuous so it is easy to place it out of view. This microphone is very durable thanks to its zinc construction and consolidated steel grille. The neoprene rubber mat eliminates all contact sounds and provides you with a clear recording reproduction. As this boundary microphone can pick up the first reflection of the surface it is placed on, it has a signal gain of up to 6 dB.
The CM11B has a black finish, is equipped with an extra consolidated steel grille and a special neoprene rubber mat that completely eliminates all contact noise. Boundary microphones always pick up the first reflection of the surface they are standing on. As a result, they can have a signal gain of up to 6 dB. A boundary microphone is a good choice for recording meetings, musicals and large groups such as choirs. The CM11B is an omnidirectional condenser that picks up all the sound around the microphone.
- Connector 3-pin XLR
- Deals for sound engineers
- Microphone sensitivity (dBV/PA) -39
- Microphone impedance 600-649 ohms
- Maximum SPL 120 dB - 129 dB
- Maximum frequency 18 - 18.9 kHz
- Minimum frequency 30 - 34 Hz
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 300 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 24.0 x 11.5 x 8.0 cm
- frequency range: 30 Hz - 18 kHz
- sensitivity: -39 dB/Pa
- impedance: 600 Ohm
- mini XLR output
- maximum sound pressure: 127 dB SPL
- dynamic range: >103 dB
- phantom power: 9-52 V
- signal/noise ratio: 70 dB
- dimensions: 85 x 14 mm
- weight: 0.3 kg