Elation MIDICON DMX MIDI controller
The main disadvantage of DMX software is that everything has to be controlled with a mouse or keyboard. This ends now, with the MIDICON by Elation. This MIDI controller is optimised for the Emulation software by Elation, but can be used for all DMX software with MIDI support.
With 32 buttons, scenes and chases can be summoned and the twelve touch pads have a flash function for temporary effects. The MIDI controller is also equipped with eight faders with play, reverse and forward buttons and three rotary knobs, for miscellaneous functions. The controller has a neat finish with brushed aluminium and all buttons are very durable.
Tips or comments about this product- The Midicon can easily be built into a 19-inch flightcase.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 5.1 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 65.5 x 40.0 x 16.5 cm
- large master fader (100 mm) and black-out button
- bank of 32 keys for the direct access to effects or scenes
- 16 pages
- 3 encoder wheels
- 12 touch pads for directly accessible effects
- 6 universal buttons for much-used functions
- compatible with every type MIDI software like Compu Show, myDMX and Emulation
- USB MIDI, bus-powered
- connection for gooseneck lamp
- dimensions: 19 x 10.5 x 4 inches