Eurolite DMX Operator 192-channel lighting control
This Eurolite DMX Operator looks like other versions because it offers the exact same options!
192 channels are available, divided into 12 fixtures, each of which can take up 16 channels. Furthermore, operating various scanners, moving heads, DMX-controlled light effects and LED fixtures becomes an option.
The controller is easy to operate and it's not without reason that beginners often go for this unit. As it has a 19-inch size, it can easily be mounted into a flight case or 19-inch rack. Whether it's for a fixed or mobile installation, the DMX Operator performs perfectly anywhere.Warranty period
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 2.3 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 20.0 x 59.5 x 14.0 cm
- compact DMX controller
- 192 DMX channels
- 12 fixtures, 16 channels per fixture
- ideal DMX controller for moving heads, scanners, DMX-operated effects and LED fixtures
- 6 chases can be programmed with 240 steps each
- 8 preset scenes programmable
- programs can be copied to other controllers
- blackout function
- sound-controlled mode via internal microphone
- can be installed into a 19-inch rack (3 U)
- mains voltage: 230 V, 50 Hz
- operating voltage: 9-12 V DC, 300 mA via adapter
- power consumption: 4 watts
- DMX512 output: 3-pole XLR
- minimal installation depth: 170 mm
- dimensions: 483 x 132 x 80 mm
- weight: 2.5 kg