Eurolite IR2DMX infrared to DMX interface
DMX is often a bit too much for lighting at home, or in pubs, bars, and small clubs. In those cases, an analogue or infrared remote control might be a better choice. But what if you can combine best of both worlds? Eurolite offers the IR2DMX receiver, allowing you to make use of a separately available remote control.
How the IR2DMX works
The IR2DMX features a special interface with infrared receiver. The interface features programs and operating modes for all the five-channel Eurolite DMX lighting effects and spotlights, and it works effortlessly with the KLS series. It's even possible to control up to four individual PAR cans.
Benefits of the infrared interface
With this interface, controlling your lighting becomes a lot easier. You will remain in full control of your lighting, but in a much easier, more efficient way. The interface can easily be mounted to the ceiling, to a wall, or a beam - right where your lighting effects are.
Tips or comments about this product
The Eurolite IR2DMX comes without remote control. You can order one separately.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 300 gr
- infrared to DMX interface
- works with all Eurolite 5-channel lighting effects, PAR cans, and the KLS series
- sends out a maximum of 47 DMX channels
- DMX addressing needed in order to work, by various arrangements of lighting
- 4 PAR cans can be controlled individually
- mount the receiver near your lighting
- save cables for the perfect price
- easily operate your lighting
- suited for clubs, pubs, bars, merchandising displays, at home...
- control the stand-alone mode or DMX programming
- sound-driven via internal microphone
- adjustable microphone sensitivity via remote control
- mains voltage: 100-260 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- operating voltage: 9 - 12 V DC, 500 mA power
- power consumption: 6 watts
- 47 DMX channels
- 3-pin XLR connectors
- dimensions: 4.3 x 1.4 x 3.9 inches (110 x 35 x 100 mm)
- weight: 0.7 lbs (300 grams)