Daslight DPAD 512 controller
Maybe you have met the Daslight DPAD 128? It's a special DMX controller has taken on the shape of a wall panel, making it easy to use and stylish (especially compared to regular mixer-type DMX controllers). This Daslight DPAD 512 controller has all the features of the DPAD 128, but it features even more added functionality - 512 DMX channels, 99 scenes, a more extensive stand-alone memory, and a display! You can use the panel to set the speed, colour dimming and pre-programmed scenes.
This operating panel is quite compact, as all the complex technology has gone into the accessory software. It's the software (DVC3 - Daslight Virtual Controller 3) that allows you to design your scenes, like LED matrices, colours and pan/tilt. The 3D generator shows you what a scene will look like in reality. All in all, the software offers a lot of functionality, but it's easy to get the hang of and operate the software.
Tips or comments about this product
For the latest software version, you can visit the Daslight website.
Gewicht en afmetingen inclusief verpakking
- Weight (incl. packaging) 500 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 15.0 x 14.0 x 5.0 cm
- autonomous DMX512 controller
- white glass touch operating panel (wall-mountable)
- panel features four touch-sensitive buttons (on/off, mode, previous, next)
- 99 scenes (dynamic or static)
- 96 kB memory
- 512 DMX channels
- intensity and colour of a scene can be adjusted live
- programmable with the help of the software and USB cable
- the entire unit is driven by a modern ARM CPU
- 10 dip switches
- with Daslight Virtual Controller 3-software (for Windows)
- connectors: power supply (2-pin), DMX (3-pin), Port (2-pin), Micro USB
- power supply: 5 V - 12 V
- certificates: EC, EMC, ROHS, ETL, UL
- dimensions key pad: 86 x 110 x 10 mm
- weight key pad: 145 g
- climatic conditions: -20 degrees Celsius
- system requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Windows 10 (32/64 bit), USB 2.0
In the package:
- USB cable
- connector block
They've talked about it and teased us about it, but finally, it's on its way. The Daslight Virtual Controller 4, a.k.a. the DCV4. According to Daslight, this fourth generation of its renowned software will have undergone the biggest update yet. We can't wait!Read more...