Road Ready RR3UED effects rack flight case
Why buy a huge, deep flight case when you don't really need one? Check out Road Ready's Deluxe Effect Rack Systems instead, a series of relatively shallow flight cases with a maximum rack depth of 35 cm. They're perfect for equipment such as equalizers, crossovers, processors, compressors, gates and effects gear.
The flight cases from this Road Ready series are exceptionally rugged, so you can always be sure your valuable equipment will reach its destination unscathed. Sturdy aluminium extrusions protect the wooden construction and allow for easy stacking. Transporting the RR3UED is easy thanks to a rugged handle on each side. The flight case comes with pre-punched rack rails, and mounting materials are included so you can install your gear right away.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: flight cases do not include any of the pictured equipment, unless the product text explicitly states otherwise.
- The image differs slightly from the actual product, as it shows the 2U edition.
- Material wood
- Vertical rack units 3 U
- Installation depth (front-back) 350 mm
- Extendable trolley handle no
- Interior shockmount no
- Stackable yes
- Type of lock butterfly lock
- Handles yes
- Wheels no
The weight and dimensions include packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 9.7 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 55.0 x 55.0 x 20.0 cm
- rugged flight case
- ideal for processors, crossovers, equalizers, effects gear and other shallow equipment
- maximum rack depth: 35 cm
- pre-punched rack rails
- mounting materials included
- rack height: 3 U
- dimensions: unknown
- weight: 9.7 kg
The rack mounts inside are perfect - they are fitted both to the front and rear of the rack as standard, unlike many other cases. These racks mounts also have additional perforations which are perfect for cable ties - to hold cables, keep external PSUs etc in place.
I can't find fault with these cases and at the the current Bax price (£107 inc. of VAT) it's a no brainer. I have a couple of these Road Ready cases now, one holding an IEM rig and one holding a radio mic rig. Yes, you can tell that they have seen the road but they are as solid as the day they came into my possession.