Blue enCORE 200 Black active dynamic vocal microphone
The Blue enCORE 200 Black is an active dynamic microphone with a built-in preamp for high output and a minimal risk of feedback. It comes complete with an extra grille, storage pouch and mic clip. It boasts a broad frequency range, which essentially means you've got the sensitivity of a studio mic on stage! The enCORE 200 comes complete with an extra grille, a storage pouch and a mic clip.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: this microphone requires phantom power to function.
- On/Off Switch No
- Microphone sensitivity (dBV/PA) -53
- Microphone weight 400-449 grams
- Microphone impedance 0-49 ohms
- Maximum SPL 140 dB - 149 dB
- Maximum frequency 16 - 16.9 kHz
- Microphone accessories microphone clip, bag / box
- Microphone set no
- Minimum frequency 50 - 59 Hz
- Polar pattern cardioid
- Type of audio connector 3-pin XLR
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 888 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 28.0 x 12.0 x 9.0 cm
- Blue enCORE 200, black
- active dynamic vocal microphone
- pickup pattern: cardioid
- frequency response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- sensitivity: -53 dBv/Pa
- impedance: 25 ohms
- maximum sound pressure level (SPL): 147 dB
- power supply: 48V phantom power
- microphone clip
- storage pouch
- extra grille
- dimensions: 185 x 28 mm
- weight: 400 g
It's a phantom-powered mic with great lows and clear highs and you can push the volume in a live situation without the worry of it feeding back too soon, great for upfront clear vocals.
Bax Music had a great deal on this mic so I couldn't ignore it. I've purchased from them in the past and would recommend them every time as the service and delivery have always been great, along with the products.