Pioneer multimedia SE-CL541i-K in-ear headphones silver-black
The Pioneer SE-CL541i-K are a pair of closed, dynamic headphones with 10.5-mm driver units. Despite their small size, the SE-CL541i-K deliver exceptionally dynamic bass tones. Thanks to their wide frequency range of 10 Hz to 24 kHz, all tones are reproduced in a clear, detailed way. The tightly fitting, in-ear design reduces ambient noise to a minimum.
The internal components of the SE-CL541i-K won't give you any reason to complain. The solid driver units ensure a neat sound. Despite their compact size, these earphones deliver a detailed sound reproduction. The Pioneer SE-CL541i-K have a maximum input capacity of 100 mW, a sensitivity of 105 dB and an impedance of 16 Ohm.
Thanks to their silver-coloured and black design, the SE-CL541i-K have a neat look. Integrated into the cord is an in-line controller which enables you to adjust the volume of the music on your iPod, iPhone or iPad. The Y-type elastomer cord with cord clip does not easily tangle.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 200 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 16.0 x 6.0 x 4.0 cm
- Active noise reduction no
- Wireless no
- Includes microphone no
- Cable length 100-149 cm
- Colour silver / black
- Maximum frequency 23 - 24.9 kHz
- Minimum frequency 10 - 14 Hz
- Removable caps yes
- Volume control yes
- in-ear headphones
- with integrated controls for iPod, iPhone and iPad
- type: closed
- frequency range: 10 Hz to 24 kHz
- impedance: 16 Ohm
- input power: 100 mW
- sensitivity: 105 dB
- driver unit: 10.5 mm
- connector: 3.5 mm mini jack
- cord type: Y-type
- cord length: 1.2 metres
- with elastomer cord and cord clip
- colour: silver/black
- weight: 7 grams
- supplied with ear sleeves (XS/S/M/L), extension cord and carrying pouch
Other products by Pioneer multimediaSearch all products by Pioneer multimedia