General Electric GY9.5 230V 300W M38 raylight lamp
This General Electric halogen lamp has a GY 9.5 lamp base, a wattage of 300 W at a voltage of 230 V and a lifespan of approximately 2,000 hours. This lamp is often used for the raylight reflectors in par 56 or par 64 armatures, or in theatre spotlights and fresnels. General Electric lamps are of a higher quality and last longer than OEM lamps, even under the most demanding circumstances.
Tips or comments about this product
- The lifespan of a lamp is based on use under ideal circumstances. We do not extend a warranty for the life span of this product, but we do guarantee that the lamp will be in working order upon receipt.
- The pictured product may differ slightly from the actual product. We recommend that you read the product specifications carefully.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 17 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 4.0 x 4.0 x 12.0 cm
- GY9.5 lamp base
- lifespan: approximately 2,000 hours
- wattage: 300 W
- current: 230-240 V
- colour temperature: 2,900 K
- lumens: 5,500 lm