Klotz TMPR-0090 2p jack to right-angle jack 90cm patch cable, gold
The 90cm-long Klotz TMPR-0090 2-phase jack to right-angle jack patch cable connects the components on your pedal board together and carries the name of legendary bass player T.M. Stevens. Thanks to a very low capacity, this patch cable delivers a crystal-clear signal transfer for each and every effect. Its low compression signal makes the Klotz TMPR-0090 a patch cable for precision work, as it retains even the most minute details.
Klotz TMPR-0030 patch cable:
The sheathing of the Klotz TMRR-0030 patch cable is a combination of flexibility and durability. Even after frequent use, this cable remains tangle-free. You will be able to enjoy care-free ease of use, as this cable's plugs are also built to last. Make the most of your pedal board with the Klotz TMPR-0090 patch cable!
Tips or comments about this product
The Klotz patch cables from the T.M. Stevens series are available in various sizes with various jack plug configurations. As such, there is always a cable that fits your pedal board.
- (partially) coiled no
- Right-angled connector yes, no
- Colour black
- Length 0.90 m
- Set no
- Type of audio connector jack 6.3 mm TS
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 75 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 24.0 x 16.0 x 3.0 cm
- highly accurate patch cable
- flexible and solid sheathing
- low capacity for interference-proof signal transfers
- low signal compression
- cord length: 90 cm
- capacitance: 80 pF/m
- connectors: 1x straight jack plug, 2-phase, 1x right-angle plug, 2-phase