AKG D58E hyper-cardioid close-talking microphone
AKG have developed this microphone for noisy environments, and to pick up as little ambient noise as possible. This microphone is so precise that only sound that is produced within 5 cm from the microphone is picked up and nothing else.
The compact dimensions also ensure that you can easily use it on buses, trains and for receptions. The D58 is connected with a standard 3-pin XLR and therefore any PA amplifier or mixer is compatible with the microphone. The durable construction ensures that you will always have the best sound, even during intensive use.
- Maximum frequency 10 - 10.9 kHz
- Minimum frequency 60 - 79 Hz
- Installation microphone type paging microphone
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 115 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 16.5 x 12.0 x 6.0 cm
- pickup pattern: hyper-cardioid
- frequency range: 70 to 10,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 0.72 mV/Pa (-63 dBV)
- maximum SPL: 130 dB
- recommended load impedance > 500 ohm