Synthogy Ivory II American Concert D software plugin (download)
Of all the piano plugins out there, the Synthogy Ivory II American Concert D certainly takes the cake. Run this software instrument as a plugin in your sequencer (Cubase, for instance), or use its stand-alone interface, which can also control other Ivory pianos. The plugin is suitable for Mac and Windows, and supports both 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
The Ivory II American Concert D: an ear for detail
In order to deliver a truly outstanding grand piano sound, Synthogy recorded each individual key of a 1951 New York Steinway D grand at 20 different velocity levels. That wasn't enough, however. When you play a real piano, you can hear the undamped strings resonating along, especially when you're using the right pedal. In order to emulate that sound, Ivory II enhances the appropriate overtones for each struck tone - to unique and much-lauded effect.
Life-like and authentic
To make your piano experience as personal and authentic as possible, the Ivory II American Concert D offers various effects and special features. The left pedal and half-pedaling are supported, and the software produces the typical pedal noises you normally hear when you play. Additionally, it's possible to adjust the ambiance of a room, and to use chorus effects and tone controls.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: in order to install and register this product, you'll need a Pace iLok3.
- This product is a download, you'll further instructions after completing your purchase.
- This product is a download. After completing your purchase, you'll receive a packing slip via e-mail which includes the download code and download link.
- It can sometimes take a little while for the packing slip to reach you. Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder.
- Download products sent by e-mail cannot be returned.
- Educational versoin no
- Physical or download code per email
- Genre all-round
- Suitable for operating system Apple OSX / Mac OS, Microsoft Windows
- Plug-in format AU, VST, RTAS
- Type of instrument piano/keyboard
- Licence type main product
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 0.1 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 0.0 x 0.0 x 0.0 cm
- piano software plugin
- samples were recorded from a 1951 New York Steinway D grand piano
- 20 velocity layers
- harmonic resonance modelling
- upright soundboard emulation DSP
- supports half-pedaling
- pedal noise
- una corda (left pedal) samples at multiple velocities
- native 64-bit support
- timbre shifting, equalizer
- high-grade effects, including reverb, chorus
- incl. unified interface for control of all Ivory pianos
- AU, RTAS and VST support
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Windows XP SP2 (32 bits), Windows Vista (32/64 bits), Windows 7 (32/64 bits)
- system requirements: 2.0 GHz Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM, 49 GB disk space, 7200RPM hard drive
Reviews from other countries
Translate all reviews to English