Waldorf Largo software synthesizer
The Waldorf Largo is a software synthesizer with three powerful oscillators, two of which have a sub oscillator. The oscillators feature models of classic analogue waveforms, as well as a selection from the PPG and the Waldorf Wave. They can all be controlled using two multimode filters with sweep cutoff, resonance (up to self-oscillating) and a drive stage that adds extra punch to your sound.
The heart of the Largo are its filters, though, which produce a spacious, analogue sound. Band-pass, high-pass, low-pass and notch filters are all available with a filter slope of 12 dB and 24 dB.
The flexible, 16-step arpeggiator of the Largo - which is also featured on the Waldorf Q - can be easily programmed and combined with effects such as chorus, flanger, phaser, overdrive, delay and reverb.
The Largo has a well-organised user interface that allows you to intuitively create the perfect sound for your productions. To top it all off, the voice architecture of the Q and the Blofeld has been fully integrated, making this Waldorf software synthesizer the ultimate digital workstation.
- Educational versoin no
- Physical or download physical
- Genre hip hop / electronic music
- Suitable for operating system Apple OSX / Mac OS, Microsoft Windows
- Plug-in format AU, VST
- Type of instrument synthesizer
- Licence type main product
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 444 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 24.0 x 20.0 x 7.5 cm
- 256 voices (depending on the processing power of your computer)
- 4 layers per sound
- 4 stereo outputs
- host automation of nearly all parameters
- MIDI controller automation of the most important parameters
- 5 oscillators
- filter FM
- low pass 24 dB/12 dB
- band pass 24 dB/12 dB
- high pass 24 dB/12 dB
- notch 24 dB/12 dB
- ultra-powerful arpeggiator