Yamaha i-MX1 iOS MIDI Interface
The Yamaha i-MX iOS MIDI Interface closes the gap between apps on your iOS device and your MIDI instruments. With this compact cable you can connect any of the suitable iPad, iPod Touch or iPhone models with Core MIDI apps to your MIDI device in the blink of an eye. From playing a digital piano with notation apps to recording a drum session with an electronic drum kit, music-production apps, or virtual instrument apps, the Yamaha i-MX1 iOS MIDI Interface flawlessly transfers every signal.
i-MX1 iOS MIDI-interface: connecting with synthesizers
From here on out you can expect more from your i-MX1 or Yamaha synthesizer with this practical iOS MIDI Interface. Instantaneously expand the possibilities of, for example, your MOX or Motif XF device with various available apps. You won't waste any time with installation, because Yamaha has chosen a user-friendly plug-and-play design. You'll be able to get right to work with this interface, as it comes with 2 MIDI cables!
Tips or comments about this product
- your iOS device must have version 4.2 or later
- provided without iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 100 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 20.0 x 2.0 x 13.0 cm
- user-friendly interface cable.
- suitable for iPad (2, 3), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 (S), iPod Touch 3 and 4
- plug-and-play, no complicated installation necessary
- connect MIDI instruments and Core MIDI apps
- expand functions from synthesizers like Motif XF and MOX
- includes 2 MIDI cables
- dimensions: 45.8 x 30 x 11 mm (W x D x H)
- weight: 11 g