Artecta LED DIM-1 MKII 1-channel LED dimmer
Use the Showtec LED DIM-1 MKII to dim a LED strip or other light source (with constant voltage) via an external controller. This metal dimmer is not only provided with an input and output for DMX controls, it also has an analogue 0-10V input. The DIM-1 MKII is fit for 1-channel LED lighting and can handle 12 to 24 volts. At 24 V the maximum capacity is 4 A, while the capacity at 12 V is 6 A. The voltage and required current of the power supply that you connect to the dimmer, is dependent on the used LED source.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: this product only consists of a LED dimmer, it is delivered without a LED power adapter.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 127 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 10.0 x 10.0 x 10.0 cm
- 1-channel LED dimmer
- allows for dimming of LED light source with controller
- voltage: 12 or 24 V DC (2-pin terminal connector)
- delivered without a LED power adapter
- maximum capacity @ 12 V: 6 A (72 W)
- maximum capacity @ 24 V: 4 A (96 W)
- DMX addressing via dip switches
- DMX-in: 3-pin terminal connector (please note: no XLR)
- DMX-out: 3-pin terminal connector (please note: no XLR)
- analogue 0-10V input via 2-pin terminal connector
- housing: metal, black powder coating
- equipped with screw holes for mounting