American DJ Dekker LED derby
The Aggressor LED is a brilliant device, so why not stack two on top of each other with a half one in between? It was this train of thought that resulted in the Dekker LED, which forty lenses project a whopping forty coloured beams in red, green, blue and white.
This room-filling effect gets its lifelight from the 8W LED, which is even more powerful than regular 250W halogens! Ideal for mobile DJs, as it uses little power, produces little heat and has an LED life expectancy of 50,000 hours.
Four ways to control the Dekker
The Dekker LED is also equipped with proper technology to optimally utilise and control its functions. There are four ways to control the Dekker: manually, sound-operated, master/slave or DMX. Sound-controlled and master/slave are ideal for a worry-free light show, as the beat controls an automated program.
Manual and DMX control are meant to get the most out of this light effect. DMX mode especially lets you control numerous functions independently and create various scenes and chases with your DMX mixer or software. It allows you to create your own programs for an optimal control over your show.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 4.5 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 35.0 x 32.5 x 33.0 cm
- Number of DMX channels 2, 8
- Music controlled yes
- LED derby with LED technology and 40 lenses
- equipped with 8W LED in red, green, blue and white
- sound-controlled, master/slave, manually controlled or DMX driven
- DMX controllable via 2 or 8 channels
- sound-controlled via built-in program
- adjustable sound sensitivity
- electronic dimmer: 0-100%
- wide beam angle for a space-filling effect
- can be used continuously, without breaks
- colours do not fade
- estimated life span LEDs: approx. 100,000 burning hours
- maximum power consumption: 17W
- dimensions: 280 x 251 x 260 mm
- weight: 4 kg