Martin RUSH Gobo Projector 1
'Ease of use' is the keyword when you're looking at the Martin RUSH gobo projector 1. The unit is specifically designed for locations where you need a compact projector that's easy to operate and install - ideal for clubs, bars, restaurants and show windows. It's completely silent and therefore doesn't stand out.
The speed and beam angle are adjusted via easy-touch buttons. Replacing gobos is only a matter of seconds thanks to the magnetic gobo holders. The projector uses size E , which have a maximum diameter of 30 mm and a gauge of 4 mm. A series of 20W LEDs with a life span of no less than 30,000 hours produce light beams with a beam angle of 17 degrees.
The silver-coloured housing of the silver RUSH gobo practically breathes quality. A suspension bracket allows for easy mounting to the ceiling or a wall. Finally, the projector has an IP20 rating which indicates that you can only use it indoors.
Tips or comments about this product
- The Martin RUSH Gobo Projector 1 comes without a cable.
- Number of DMX channels none
- Music controlled no
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 2.7 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 29.0 x 20.0 x 22.0 cm
- compact gobo projector
- very quiet
- colour: silver
- with bracket
- easy-touch buttons
- beam angle: 17 degrees
- fast replacement gobos
- power consumption: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- power consumption: 20 W
- convection cooling
- LED lifespan approximately: 30,000 hours
- easy to operate
- dimensions: 215 x 135 x 152 mm
- weight: 2 kg
- demo gobo with welcome message
- empty gobo holder
- mounting bracket
- power cable without plug (1.5 m)