Showtec LED Par 56 set Polished 8 set 8/2
Showtec LED Par 56 short silver :This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
Showtec Scanmaster 8/2 DMX lighting control :This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
Devine MIC100 10m XLR microphone and signal cable :This product comes with a manufacturing defects warranty.
Devine MIC100 XLR microphone and signal cable 1.5 metres :This product comes with a manufacturing defects warranty.
This is the ideal decoration set for larger applications. If you want to light an entire room atmospherically, this set is what you need! The entire set consists of eight LED pars, a controller and the required DMX cables. You can use the latter to directly connect the set!
Showtec LED Par 56 Polished
This LED Par is equipped with no fewer than 153 LEDs. They are divided into red, green and blue, allowing you to create nearly any colour. Via DMX you have optimal control over the colours, stroboscope and various internal macros. Thanks to the suspension bracket, it can easily be suspended from a truss or ceiling.
Showtec Scanmaster 8/2 lighting controller
The great thing about this controller is that the channels can be patched. Simply put, this means that you can place multiple channels under one fader, allowing you to control all master dimmer channels with one fader, for instance. The controller can also be used separately, but it can also be built into a 19-inch rack. Applications enough!
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: delivered without a stand!
- Number of DMX channels 6
- Light source colour red, green, blue
- Music operated yes
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 18.7 kg
- 153 RGB LEDs (51 red, 51 green, 51 blue)
- light yield: 1,850 lux/1 m
- DMX controlled via 6 channels
- sound-controlled via built-in microphone
- stand-alone function
- 10 dip switches
- power consumption: 15 W
- including 50 cm power cable and filter frame
- colour: silver
- dimensions: 220 x 220 x 260 mm
- weight: 2.3 kg
- 12 fixtures
- 16 channels per fixture
- programmable speed and fade time
- 3-pole XLR as a DMX output
- patchable channels for each fixture
- programmable scenes: 240 on 30 banks
- playback mode: automatic, music-controlled
- patch mode: for each fixture
- assignable channels
- mains voltage: DC 9 V - 300mA
- 230V adapter included
- dimensions: 483 x 133 x 50 mm
- weight: 3 kg
- 10 m
- XLR male - XLR female
- 1 m
- XLR male - XLR female