Briteq LD Power 120 power supply
The reliable LED power supplies are perfect for passive LED spot lights. They effortlessly drive RGB or RGBW spot lights.
This version has an LED power of 120 watts. It is the middle member of the Power series, yet it is powerful enough to light one or several smaller rooms via LD spot lights.
The power supply itself can handle DMX via seven modes: 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 or 11 channels. It features two output zones for two separate chains. A four-button LED display makes it easy to control and adjust settings, and thanks to its compact size, this power supply is easily hidden from sight.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 2.4 kg
- power supply for Briteq's LD-series LED fixtures
- maximum power: 120 watts
- voltage: 48 V
- several built-in programs
- 3 adjustable chases with up to 42 scenes each
- master/slave option
- white balance settings
- 2 groups
- each group can support up to 12 LEDs per colour
- mains voltage: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- 2 DMX modes: 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 or 11 channels
- weight: 2.4 kg
- dimensions: 179 x 215 x 60 mm