Artecta Flex-Strip Dropper-60 CW LED strip
This LED strip looks futuristic, modern and hip. The cold-white LEDs that are mounted in this Dropper-60 LED strip are partly responsible for this look. Thanks to the flexible strip, you can easily wrap the Dropper-60 around objects or let it follow the special shapes of a bar. This makes the strip well suited for pubs and restaurants, among others. It can also be installed out of doors, however, thanks to its IP-65 classification. This means that you can accentuate garden paths or steps with it.
Technical information about the cold-white version of the Dropper-60 strip
Its 6,000K colour temperature gives this strip a bright white light with a light blue tint, making the strip look very cool. Its operating temperature of -20 to +50 degrees Celsius also makes it ideal for use in cold working environments. A light yield of 585 lumens equals a lot of atmospheric lighting, that can also be functional. As the strip can be cut off every 5 cm (3 LEDs), you can install it precisely how you want it.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: delivery does not include power adapter or dimmer!
- Please note: the pictured products slightly differ from the actual product, which is the warm-white version with two conductors (+ and -).
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 252 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 20.0 x 20.0 x 3.0 cm
- Light source colour white, cold white
- Flexible LED strip yes
- Plug & play no
- Length of LED strip 5 metres
- flexible LED strip
- cold-white version
- 60 LEDs per metre
- length: 5 m
- can be cut off after every 5 cm (3 LEDs)
- light yield: 585 lumens per metre
- operating voltage: 12V DC
- power consumption: 72 watts per 5 metres
- dimensions: 5,000 x 12 x 2.5 mm
- operating temperature: -20 to 50 degrees Celsius
- IP protection degree: IP-65