Eurolite LED DMX tube 3.3-feet RGB LED tube
You no longer have to deal with strange cables, special power supplies, or boosters. This special DMX tube by Eurolite allows you to easily integrate regular LED tubes into your DMX setup.
Separate power supply units? Not necessary! This LED tube comes with a 230-volt connector. Special cables? These are also not needed - thanks to DMX (XLR 3-pin input and output), you can easily plug the LED tube in between your other DMX lighting.
By means of DIP switching, you can select internal programs or indicate the DMX start address and start controlling the tube with a DMX controller. As each tube can be controlled individually, you'll be able to create the most impressive lighting shows with colour chases.
Tips or comments about this product
Please note: this version is not controlled in separate sections. It does features programs with similar chases. The Pixel Tube, on the other hand, can be controlled in sections.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.6 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 106.0 x 10.5 x 8.5 cm
- Number of DMX channels 4
- Light source colour red, green, blue
- sturdy LED tube with power connector
- easily connected to 230 volts
- DMX input and output via 3-pin XLR
- large power supplies no longer needed
- no special cables required
- easily integrated in your DMX setup
- use up to 60 units consecutively
- DMX control via 4 channels (macro + RGB/effect)
- set start address via DIP switches
- select internal programs via DIP switches
- 19 automatic programs, 4 can be adjusted in speed
- sound-driven mode via internal microphone
- lightweight, plastic housing with matte white coating
- with mounting brackets for hooks or wall mounting
- special design for optimal connection of the tubes
- optimal colour blending due to closely placed LEDs and matte white coating
- IP 20 rating
- power consumption: 20 watts
- 144 LEDs (48 green, 48 blue, 48 red)
- dimensions: 39.6 x 2 x 3 inches (1,005 x 50 x 75 mm)
- weight: 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg)